- Your privacy: BuildMeUp Limited ("BuildMeUp", "we" or "us") takes your privacy very seriously and we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
- What information we collect about you: We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us with an inquiry, or providing information via the Website) and when you access and use the Website. The kinds of information we collect may include:
- your name;
- your contact details (including your email address, address and phone numbers(s));
- details you provide regarding the nature of any quote requested via the Website;
- any information you choose to disclose using any 'chat' function on the Website;
- information about how the Website is used (for example, traffic volumes and time spent on specific pages);
- your IP address and/or other device identifying data; and
- other information required to provide a service you request.
You are under no obligation to provide us with any such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
- What we do with the information we collect: We will use the personal information we collect to:
- respond to requests or inquiries made through the Website;
- put you in contact with the relevant provider of the products and services you have requested:
- enable third party providers to provide you with requested services and issue you with an invoice;
- enable you to create an account, store login credentials and customise your account;
- carry out research and marketing analysis so we can better understand and serve you;
- communicate with you in relation to the Website and any other services we provide from time to time;
- monitor and enforce compliance with the law and applicable terms and conditions;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to services we provide; and
- co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
- Disclosure: Unless you have authorised us to do so, we will not rent or sell your personal information and will not disclose it to any third party except:
- where disclosure is connected to the purposes for which the information was collected as listed in clause 5;
- to relevant authorities, parties and/or applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider that you are in breach of the law or our rights; or
- where required, or permitted, by law.
- Opting out: You may opt out of non-administrative emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in promotional emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Storage and security of information: You should be aware that information transmitted over the internet is inherently insecure. We will take all reasonable steps to securely store any personal information collected through the Website. This information may (for the avoidance of doubt) be transferred and stored on servers outside of New Zealand.
- Retention of your information: We will only retain your personal information for as long as is required for any of the purposes described in clause 5
Collecting Usage Information
Third Party Advertising
Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet. These vendors use their own cookies or pixel tags to serve adverts to you based on your prior visits to our website. We are not responsible for the information practices of these third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our website to track your actions and help us optimise our site for conversions and usability. While we can see data gathered over a timeframe, we do not collect personally identifying information from any source as part of the terms of service of Google Analytics.
A condition of our use of Google Analytics is that we make reasonable endeavours to bring to your attention the following statement:
Do Not Track
If you are using a modern browser, you have the option to enable a “Do Not Track” feature in the browser’s privacy settings. This has no effect on whether we collect any information you directly submit to us, but may restrict our ability to measure your anonymous path through our website or certain information about your browser/operating system. If you would like to enable Do Not Track, you can read more information about it here.